Construction & Renovation
Renovations are no stranger to Lodging Host!
As all hotel owners know, the guest rooms and public areas of their hotel is being slowly destroyed by guest traffic, just as the exterior of the hotel is being ruined by the elements. The older your hotel, the sooner you are going to need to renovate. Many of Lodging Host properties have, over the years, needed that "facelift" to allow them to stay competitive or, more likely, to sell. Lodging Host has experience with making renovations happen with the least amount of trouble.
A proven track record
Lodging Host has consulted and assisted on numerous "from the ground up" construction projects. Including, but not limited to:
- Inn at St. Mary's - South Bend, IN
- Best Western Inn at Circle T - Hamilton, TX
- Comfort Suites Airport North - San Antonio, TX
- Comfort Suites - La Porte, TX
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - La Porte, TX - Under Development
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport North - San Antonio, TX
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Longview, TX
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Marshall, TX
- Holiday Inn Express - Livingston, TX
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Livingston, TX
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Hillsboro, TX
- Staybridge Suites - Las Cruces, NM
- Residence Inn by Marriott Albuquerque Airport - Albuquerque, NM
At Lodging Host Hotel Corp we believe that social responsibilty and financial responsibility are not mutually exclusive. In conjuction with our architects and industry experts we are incorporating state-of-the-art lighting, water, and other design features into the construction of our ongoing projects. This strategic approach to energy efficiency and environmental responsibility will drive operating costs down while maintaining the levels of comfort and service that today's guests demand. This allows Lodging Host Hotel Corp to be both competitive in the marketplace while doing our part to be good corporate citizens and neighbors to our community.
For a confidential property evaluation please contact:
Kevin P. Hilchey CHA
903.643.9171 ext. 207